Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Greetings from the new guy at GrillGrates

<< < (2/8) > >>

GGmike:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on July 16, 2013, 05:42:40 PM ---Welcome sir! I have two sets of your great product!

Product suggestion, instead of individual interlocking panels.....how about one continuos panel? My interlocking skills are lacking and would welcome just one panel ;)

--- End quote ---

The interlocking panels can be a challenge, agreed. I have found with mine that I rarely have to take them apart, only when I do a deep clean in the sink. If you cook enough goodness on them the grease and carbon will eventually bond them together ;)
As far as the cleaning goes, less is more. Routine maintenance during heat up is enough for a few months unless your a sweet and sticky sauce kinda guy.

RickB:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on July 16, 2013, 05:42:40 PM ---Welcome sir! I have two sets of your great product!

Product suggestion, instead of individual interlocking panels.....how about one continuos panel? My interlocking skills are lacking and would welcome just one panel ;)

--- End quote ---

Pappy's problem with round pegs in square holes in kindergarten is legendary!  :D :D

hikerman:
Welcome from Illinois Mike!
I do not have Grill Grates yet, but getting them is on my short list. I've seen and heard too much to not get them.

Dakota Don:
Welcome to the Gang Michael!  :) Many of us are big on Infrared cooking and have been for a few years, but your GrillGrates have really kicked it up another notch. I just got my set of Grates two months ago for my BEESR. (they came highly recommended by a nice, knowledgeable guy on the forum named TMB) I'm still in the 'learning curve',  we'll all be anxious to follow your tips, tricks, pics, and cooks.  Don

deestafford:
Glad to have you on board.  You need to join us at the Gathering at Clarks Hill Lake outside of Augusta, GA the last week in Sep. Dee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version