Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Hello from Nebraska

(1/4) > >>

AdventurePartners:
Hello everyone. I found this forum when looking for some KCBS competition help. I'm a KCBS judge and and me and my wife just started our own team. We're planning on competing next month in IL at the 17th Street competition in Murphysboro.

I'm more of a backyard BBQ kinda guy and look forward to learning something new every day with this forum.

smokeasaurus:
Welcome from Southern California.

ACW3:
Welcome from North Carolina.  Check out some of Hub's musings about contest cooking and judging.  He is a true fountain of BBQ knowledge.

Art

muebe:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on August 08, 2013, 08:47:53 AM ---Welcome from North Carolina.  Check out some of Hub's musings about contest cooking and judging.  He is a true fountain of BBQ knowledge.

Art

--- End quote ---

Yes Hub's area will be most helpful. Here is the link to it...  http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?board=59.0

And welcome from Southern California

Hub:
Welcome!  I am the above referenced KCBS MCBJ, CTC, frequent cook and "philosopher" on competition BBQ topics.  New competitors are always welcome and I love to help new cooks and judges whenever I can.  There are quite a few posts in my section that are written especially for new folks so do browse those.  Finally, please feel free to send me a PM if I may be of assistance.  I'm cooking in Franklin, NC this weekend but will be online today and early tomorrow morning (I don't do cell phones for posting and can just barely make one work for phone calls  ::))

There is a competition section here as well, so check to see what might help you there, too.

Best of luck to ya'  ;D

Hub

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version