Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Electric Grills

Grillin' in Jeddah

(1/2) > >>

MoHuka:
Thought I would give you folks a chuckle and post a grill my partner Rosano and I just did.  Rosano was born to Italian parents, grew up in Belgium and went to school in France.  He speaks several romantic languages and English on occasion.  He is a very good cook of European style dishes and I do most of my work on a grill.  We teamed up last night and he made couscous (Moroccan dish) and I grilled some lamb chops on our new Black & Decker Electric Grill.  All the above really turned out great and thinking we should have a section for B&D Grills..just kidding

Lamb Chops from BinDawood Market

Seasoned with some Cavender's that found it's way into my luggage

On the B&D Grill

Looking for 160 IT with Cooper Instant read.(Faster than Light White Thermapen with glow-in-the-dark magnetic silicon protective cover does not have a passport and not allowed to travel OCONUS)

On the table with Rosano still asking why I am taking pictures of food

Rosano Hammering a chop

We agreed that this was our best work....both our wives wonder why we don't cook like this at home..

Smokin Don:
I have never been fond of lamb but that looks good!!! Looks like your friend is enjoying it! I had a cousin after hearing my wife say I take pictures of most of the food I fix; looked at me and said "what the heck do you do that for". He had just got through showing me two photo albums of their horses! Go figure. Don

sliding_billy:
I would eat lamb 7 days a week if I could afford to.  I need to do a lamb roast once the weather breaks I think.

drholly:
Love lamb. Love a good cook even more. That is one good cook! Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

pz:
Great pics!

I formerly did not like Lamb, but on a trip to Ainsworth, BC, we ate at a restaurant that served lamb vindaloo - ever since then I was hooked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version