Author Topic: icky bbq weather means putting on your slippers  (Read 3099 times)

Offline sparky

• northern california
Re: icky bbq weather means putting on your slippers
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 04:30:23 PM »
Awesome breakfast my man! I found a farmers market that sells some really good maple syrup I will get some for ya....

thank you my friend.   8)
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
Sparky, one of these days I'm gonna show up at your doorstep for breakfast, and a little fishing afterwards!

head north towards el dorado national forest.  once your hit 6500' elevation turn right.  drive thru the hills for 15 minutes or so and when you hit the lake 1.2 miles more and turn right again.  ceder siding on the front of the cabin and really nice fence yard also.  bring your wife also.  got extra poles in the garage.  got 2 extra bedrooms not being used except by the dogs.  I keep waiting for scally and his fam to show up.   8)
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
Sparky, one of these days I'm gonna show up at your doorstep for breakfast, and a little fishing afterwards!

head north towards el dorado national forest.  once your hit 6500' elevation turn right.  drive thru the hills for 15 minutes or so and when you hit the lake 1.2 miles more and turn right again.  ceder siding on the front of the cabin and really nice fence yard also.  bring your wife also.  got extra poles in the garage.  got 2 extra bedrooms not being used except by the dogs.  I keep waiting for scally and his fam to show up.   8)
Will make it down there one day buddy
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 10:22:45 PM »
Great looking BreakfastQ Sparky!!