Outdoor Cooking Equipment > PIZZA OVENS - Wood Fired

$325 wood fired pizza oven

(1/8) > >>

pz:
I ran across this little gem tonight - it appears to be sold out, but appears to be a solid unit

http://uuni.net/products/uuni-pizza-oven

drholly:
That looks pretty interesting. A nice price and good looking. I imagine you could use different pellets to add some interesting flavors to the pizzas. It looks like it could be used to make some interesting flat breads as well.

Actually, if you are a Dr. Who fan, you might notice that the side view looks a lot like K-9, the mechanical dog that Dr. Who built for Sarah Jane Smith.  ;) :D

I signed up for their newsletter, will be looking for more info. Thanks for the post, pz!

TentHunteR:
That is very interesting. A pellet fueled pizza oven.  It looks like it's gravity fed with a convection fan in the rear.

--- Quote from: drholly on September 26, 2013, 12:27:48 AM ---I imagine you could use different pellets to add some interesting flavors to the pizzas.

Actually, if you are a Dr. Who fan, you might notice that the side view looks a lot like K-9, the mechanical dog that Dr. Who built for Sarah Jane Smith.  ;) :D

--- End quote ---

BBQ'rs Delight makes a savory herb pellet blend that makes absolutely incredible pizza.  When using them your whole yard smells like a pizzeria.

And yes, it does kind of remind me of K-9. :) Hey, do you suppose the pizza oven is bigger on the inside? ;)

txpops:
I don't think it's sold out. It let me put one in my shopping cart. The pizza peel is sold out but not the oven.

pz:

--- Quote from: TentHunteR on September 26, 2013, 12:33:48 AM ---... Hey, do you suppose the pizza oven is bigger on the inside? ;)

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version