Welcome Center > House Rules

Saving topics

<< < (2/4) > >>

RAD:
I do both methods as well.

teesquare:

--- Quote from: jboo70 on December 29, 2013, 03:29:28 AM ---Is there a way to save a topic?  There are times that I want to try a technique or recipe but then forget where I read it.

--- End quote ---

And - there is always the "print it out and save it" method ;D  ( tells how old fashioned I am )  But- if it is a good recipe, it goes onto my loose leaf cook book (s)

Pappymn:
I use Evernote app for everything cooking related. It is free and awesome. All of my recipes and such are always with me.

fishingbouchman:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on December 29, 2013, 02:58:35 PM ---I use Evernote app for everything cooking related. It is free and awesome. All of my recipes and such are always with me.

--- End quote ---

I need to do this.  Just book mark them and I have so many it is hard to find what I want.  Evernote is cool and I need to use it more. 

jboo70:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on December 29, 2013, 02:58:35 PM ---I use Evernote app for everything cooking related. It is free and awesome. All of my recipes and such are always with me.

--- End quote ---

I like this because I can have it on my phone / tablet so that I can take it with me into the kitchen when I'm cooking.  Plus I can any comments or adjustments to it too.  Thanks for all of the great ideas.  I thought that the forum might have an option and I was looking everywhere. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version