Author Topic: Daniel Boone .... Where's The SMOKE ???  (Read 19122 times)

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: Daniel Boone .... Where's The SMOKE ???
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 11:03:13 PM »
Careful muebe...This thread is going in the direction of one that got the Green Mountain Fan Boys Mafia ( otherwise known as Pelletheads.... :D) P.O.'ed at me for asking the same kind of questions - and without any slighting GMG in any way! :D :D :D :D They just did not want to hear anything that might be mis-construed as criticism of the "house brand" it think! ;D :D ;D

I had my own issues with Pelletheads as you know but there are some really good members there. Just very bad management.

When I left I posted a thread saying goodbye and it was just due to a difference of opinion. Nothing negative or bashing. Did not even post the details of what really transpired. Then all the management minions came into the thread to bash me and arguing with members who were also tired of the way they were treated. Really showed how split and disconnected that forum really is.

The owner is an extremely nice guy. He did contact me and asked me to stay. I told him that I would only come back if there was a change in forum administration. Still the same last time I checked ::)

Too bad because they really have a great group of members and are a hub for pellet grill owners. A lot of knowledge and great information.

Sorry to hijack the thread I just wanted to respond to Tee's comment.
My apologies to catinatree...I think I started the hijack ;D....just one comment...HERE the "management" are the members! There is not us vs them.... :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline catinatree

• Boulder, Colorado
Re: Daniel Boone .... Where's The SMOKE ???
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »
No worries ! .... that's a popular saying here in Boulder  ;D
GMG Daniel Boone
Southwest Discada 24" Rio Grande
Discada tri-pod burner
PolyScience Sous Vide