Author Topic: LTBBQ family portraits  (Read 102702 times)

Offline rwalters

LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2018, 11:42:00 AM »
Blaseed iis a man with such a full quiver of. beautiful offspring.......And it may be noteworthy that abundance of estrogen driven members may have added to that extra wide part in your hair?
Hey, zoom in... there’s still a hair left!! ;)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Pappymn

LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »
Wow! Someone is getting the express bus to heaven. So many lives you have changed. Now if you tell me you only have one bathroom my head will explode.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline Pappymn

LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2018, 12:17:03 PM »
Here are the two I can still claim on my taxes. 13 year old boy and 14 year girl. No pictures of me for obvious reasons. And I'm not posting pics of my trophy wife for fear someone with take her.
Pappy

Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline rwalters

Re: LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2018, 01:20:13 PM »
Wow! Someone is getting the express bus to heaven. So many lives you have changed. Now if you tell me you only have one bathroom my head will explode.
Not sure there's such a thing as the "express bus"... lol.  It has been an amazing journey over these past 20 years... tough as can be, but I wouldn't change it for anything :)  And yes, we have more than 1 bathroom... lol!  Heck, I need somewhere to getaway and hide from time to time ;)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

Offline rwalters

« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »
Here are the two I can still claim on my taxes. 13 year old boy and 14 year girl. No pictures of me for obvious reasons. And I'm not posting pics of my trophy wife for fear someone with take her.
Those are 2 cute and fun looking kiddo's :)  You mention that they are the 2 that you can still claim... how many kids do you have?

Offline Pappymn

LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2018, 01:31:43 PM »
I have a 21 year old daughter who lives on her own. I don't have a current picture of her on my phone.
Pappy

Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline rwalters

« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »
I have a 21 year old daughter who lives on her own. I don't have a current picture of her on my phone.
Gotcha!  Yeah, we have 3 adult children now.  Two of them are no longer living at home.  Sure does change the dynamics of the relationship (In our case, one for the better and the other for the worse).  Our second oldest (22) is currently out sowing her wild oats.  Lots of people praying for her :)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2018, 01:58:07 PM »
Hi..I have a 5 year old great granddaughter, Maci, that I'm raising since she was less than 2 weeks old. And I'm married for almost 27 years to an older guy..just the 3 of us.. .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.   
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »
Hi..I have a 5 year old great granddaughter, Maci, that I'm raising since she was less than 2 weeks old. And I'm married for almost 27 years to an older guy..just the 3 of us.. .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
She is such a cutie Pam.   Love the way you say married to an OLDER GUY LOL!!
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2018, 02:32:15 PM »
She is such a cutie Pam.   Love the way you say married to an OLDER GUY LOL!!
Tommy..my hubby is 82 years old..he's definately an older guy..lol..I was the girl toy.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.   
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline rwalters

LTBBQ Family Portraits
« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
Great picture! And I very much respect what you are doing for your granddaughter!!  Obviously I don’t know your story, and it may be completely unrelated to my experiences... but having lived in the world of foster care for the past 20 years, I always admire grandparents that step up to the plate when there is a need. It’s a lot of work and very exhausting, but what a blessing you are to Maci :)

I too got a laugh out of the way you referred to your husband...lol.

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
Great picture! And I very much respect what you are doing for your granddaughter!!  Obviously I don’t know your story, and it may be completely unrelated to my experiences... but having lived in the world of foster care for the past 20 years, I always admire grandparents that step up to the plate when there is a need. It’s a lot of work and very exhausting, but what a blessing you are to Maci :)

I too got a laugh out of the way you referred to your husband...lol.
When we were getting married..he told the guys at work that I was 39 years old..he was 55 and they teased him about robbing the cradle..I told him to tell them I was knocked up, he wouldn't do it because they were all having grandkids at the time..he knows me now and would do it, but back then..LOL
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline rwalters

« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
Snooping around on LTBBQ today, I just came across a thread with the exact same title/content as this thread.  I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone!  I do not recall ever having seen this thread before...  WOW!  Perhaps it would make more sense to merge this thread into Smokes thread.  This is weird...lol.

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=7392.msg96319#msg96319

Tee??? Merge 2 threads into 1??

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2018, 06:06:13 PM »
Snooping around on LTBBQ today, I just came across a thread with the exact same title/content as this thread.  I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone!  I do not recall ever having seen this thread before...  WOW!  Perhaps it would make more sense to merge this thread into Smokes thread.  This is weird...lol.

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=7392.msg96319#msg96319

Tee??? Merge 2 threads into 1??
us oldiesa knew it already...just sayin 
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Tailgating is my game

Re: LTBBQ family portraits
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
My newly adopted family! The Gathering 2013!

Back row top right is the photogenic Mr. Dee Stafford!

Wow saw this same picture in the post office today....they have not caught the gang yet?
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill