Author Topic: When you need to move.  (Read 17497 times)

Offline mrbbq

• MAK GRILLS
Re: When you need to move.
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
At my wife's place of employment, they call this concoction, the "GO COCKTAIL".  They say it works every time. Haven't tried it myself...yet.
Owner MAK 2 Star #26 & 2638
First MAK Grills employee

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 10:03:48 PM »
I just watch a really scary movie - and then look at a picture of the X - Mrs. T.......Works like a nuclear bomb..... :D :D :D :D
I eat runny eggs and bacon while gazing at a picture of Tee. Gotta eat in the bathroom though. No time to get there from the kitchen

Sometime I have to meet you.  You have one hell of a personality.  Love it.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 10:58:53 PM »
I just watch a really scary movie - and then look at a picture of the X - Mrs. T.......Works like a nuclear bomb..... :D :D :D :D
I eat runny eggs and bacon while gazing at a picture of Tee. Gotta eat in the bathroom though. No time to get there from the kitchen

So...let me get this straight.....because Pappy is always looking for an opportunity to jack with me...HE has "one hell of a personality"...? Boy - I am gonna talk with your Dr. and see about increasing some meds..... ;) :D :D :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 12:25:54 AM »

So...let me get this straight.....because Pappy is always looking for an opportunity to jack with me...HE has "one hell of a personality"...? Boy - I am gonna talk with your Dr. and see about increasing some meds..... ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Ok.  His name is Dr Williams.  I like the drugs from the 60's and 70's the best.  So ask him for those ones.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 09:37:30 AM »

Ok.  His name is Dr Williams.  I like the drugs from the 60's and 70's the best.  So ask him for those ones.
:thumbup: Spark.....you live in California....should not be a problem! :thumbup: ;) 8)
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401