Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Pellet Grills and Smokers

Bullseye update 2.5 months in

<< < (2/4) > >>

tlg4942:

--- Quote from: TMB on June 09, 2021, 04:03:10 PM ---Thanks Terry!  I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on another grill  :D :D

Although Kimmie is not happy about that  ;) but I think I got her ready for a new grill soon.

Now the main problem do I go with the Bullseye or the MB 1050 charcoal??  :thinking:

--- End quote ---
I think I would follow Jack's lead if you go with the gravity feed and go with the Char-Griller... I have never had good luck with MB. They always fell apart(rusted out) within a year or two.

smokeasaurus:
Go with the CharGriller Tommy

My brother had one of their charcoal barrels that lasted him 6 years and he was notorious for not removing the ashes out on a regular basis....and he still got 6 years out of it.

I kicked the tires on a Masterbuilt over at Wal-Mart

They are cheaply made.

The Chargriller charcoal silo is porcelan lined and the barrel is insulated.

That is the one I am gonna grab down the line...............

hd002:
I found the little black grill grate brush you use to be able to find anywhere was a perfect fit for the vents , the 2 inch metal grate scraper attached to the end of the brush worked like a champ.

I tried the Pellets you mentioned and had the same results, I will probably stick with Lumberjack , Kingsford and the Traeger Signature .  The Walmarts near me only have a few bags of Pit Boss these days and plenty of the Expert Grill pellets at $6.88 a bag . They smell slightly different, good for burnoffs and whatever.

And yes it does cook fast !  Ribs come out good with no wrap and I was able to wrap a 13lb brisket after about 6 hrs at 225.

:thumbup: :thumbup: for the Bullseye

smokeasaurus:
The Bullseye sounds like a fun grill to use :thumbup:

zueth:

--- Quote from: hd002 on June 10, 2021, 08:22:28 AM ---I found the little black grill grate brush you use to be able to find anywhere was a perfect fit for the vents , the 2 inch metal grate scraper attached to the end of the brush worked like a champ.

I tried the Pellets you mentioned and had the same results, I will probably stick with Lumberjack , Kingsford and the Traeger Signature .  The Walmarts near me only have a few bags of Pit Boss these days and plenty of the Expert Grill pellets at $6.88 a bag . They smell slightly different, good for burnoffs and whatever.

And yes it does cook fast !  Ribs come out good with no wrap and I was able to wrap a 13lb brisket after about 6 hrs at 225.

:thumbup: :thumbup: for the Bullseye

--- End quote ---
You have a link to that brush?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version