Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Pellet Grills and Smokers

World Series Pork Chops

(1/3) > >>

ronman451:
Grilled some chops on the Memphis Elite tonight. Marinaded for a few hours in the fridge with soy sauce, Worcestershire, mustard and a little bit of Kosmos Killer Bee rub. Seared on the flat side of the Grillgrates for a few minutes per side, then finished on the regular grates. Mashed potatoes are seasoned with Kosmos Texas Beef rub. My wife says I should write Kosmo and tell him that rub has no business on beef, that it is made for potatoes. Soy sauce is my new secret weapon when marinading or brining stuff!

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: ronman451 on October 27, 2021, 10:31:21 PM ---... Soy sauce is my new secret weapon ...

--- End quote ---

Soy sauce, Worcestershire, and fish sauce are all great add-ins to get that umami flavor (and a little coffee never hurt a beef dish).

Jus' sayin'...

ronman451:
Fish Sauce! Brilliant. Great tip, thanks!

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on October 27, 2021, 11:41:09 PM ---
Soy sauce, Worcestershire, and fish sauce are all great add-ins to get that umami flavor (and a little coffee never hurt a beef dish).

--- End quote ---

IR2dum:
ronman, that looks really delicious. The soy sauce, fish sauce, and Worcestershire are great add-ins. I've heard about coffee rubs but have never tried them. Guess I'll try to up my game on the next steak I grill. Good job on the chops.

CDN Smoker:
Looks beautiful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version