Author Topic: NOTICE  (Read 2225 times)

Offline jimsbarbecue

Re: NOTICE
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 11:20:09 PM »
Enjoy retirement and thank you for everything you did to further pellet cooking. Before MAK and the years with MAK. I have often thought your handle should have been Mr pellet for what you did to promote pellet smoking. There will never be anyone like you.

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 08:16:00 AM »
Congratulations on your retirement plans.  Before I retired, I was a math teacher in an alternative high school.  I remember telling my class that I had finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up.  RETIRED!!! 

When you come to NC, I am one of those from the Western Piedmont that would like to get together, probably at Tim's, for some food.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 09:13:26 AM »
Bruce, a wise decision. Time to get out of the "rat race" and enjoy yourself.

It was/is an honor to do the review for MAK and Wendy and I wish you a peaceful healthful retirement.
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Dave R.

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
Well Bruce what can one say but congratulations and well done. I was so exicted to purchase my MAK and the bonus was having a short visit with you and some of your work mates. A class act throughout that business. Wishing you the best in your future endevours. I also am moving from the area. Heading to Nampa Id starting this coming Sunday. Time for a change that apparently we both sense. Good luck and I'm proud to consider you a friend.
Dave
MAK #3591

Offline rwalters

NOTICE
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 11:30:24 AM »
Mr Bruce-

Well done and congratulations... I wish you nothing but the best!!! Other than being a “foiler” you are one heck of a guy and I am blessed to call you friend :)

Take care and stay in touch brother!

Robb
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline mrbbq

• MAK GRILLS
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
Awww shucks you guys! Blush, blush. Thanks for the good wishes and invites. Yeah, if I am in your area, I'll look you up, and YOU will do the cooking and I will supervise and advise.  Jim---thanks so much for the accolades. As you are more than well aware, once you go pellet, nothing else makes sense. God has opened many doors for me, for which I am very thankful. I will still be a pellet ambassador and MAK maniac/fanatic.  Even after 30 years...there are still people in this country who don't even know about pellet grills. WE ALL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT!  ;D

I will be posting from time to time and share some of my bbq adventures.  Lots to see and do and cook and eat and, and, and.
Owner MAK 2 Star #26 & 2638
First MAK Grills employee

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 12:09:01 PM »
Awww shucks you guys! Blush, blush. Thanks for the good wishes and invites. Yeah, if I am in your area, I'll look you up, and YOU will do the cooking and I will supervise and advise.  Jim---thanks so much for the accolades. As you are more than well aware, once you go pellet, nothing else makes sense. God has opened many doors for me, for which I am very thankful. I will still be a pellet ambassador and MAK maniac/fanatic.  Even after 30 years...there are still people in this country who don't even know about pellet grills. WE ALL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT!  ;D

I will be posting from time to time and share some of my bbq adventures.  Lots to see and do and cook and eat and, and, and.
If you ever get to the Rocket city to see the Space Museum let me know
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Gunny

• Salem Or
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 06:10:51 PM »
Bruce....

Have fun in retirement, was nice talking to you....every time... 8)
MAK 2 Star #2619 W/Remote Boss
Traeger Lil Tex....gone down the road
Original Traeger...bought from Joe himself

Offline mrbbq

• MAK GRILLS
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2018, 11:50:34 AM »
Thanks Gunny! It was always a pleasure talking with you. Keep on Smokin' man!
Owner MAK 2 Star #26 & 2638
First MAK Grills employee

Offline Smokin Chemtrails

NOTICE
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »
Take care and God Bless you and your family

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2018, 09:36:30 PM »
Congratulations on retirement!  Hopefullly you will ldo better than me, I  retired 5 times before I finally got the hang of it.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware