Author Topic: Uncle Si  (Read 620 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Uncle Si
« Reply #-1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:35:06 PM »
I don't know if y'all have these up scaled mobile homes in your neck of the woods that we have or not.  I'm just curious if you do.

One of the local mobile home dealers in his advertisement over the radio tells about the different ones he has and the various deals available.  He closes out encouraging the folks to come on out and look at the one that has it's interior designed by Duck Dynasty's Uncle Si.  I ain't gone out and seed it  yet but it must be pretty cause the fellow says, "It'll make you happy, happy, happy."

Is that just something we have the rare opportunity to have or is it something some or all of y'all have the privileged option?

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Uncle Si
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:28:44 PM »
Haven't heard that one around here. I'd encourage you to go take a look and take some pictures... oh yeah... never mind...  ;) ;D ::) 8)
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 09:56:47 AM »
I love it!  I love it!  This whole Duck Dynasty phenomenal.  I watched some interviews of the folks on TV and they have not let this thing go to their heads.  Before they went national they had videos made and shown in the local area so they were  sort of famous locally before. They are shore striking while the iron is hot and are making some big money. More power to them.

That single wide looks like something I would have like to have had when I was a young buck bachelor. 

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 10:17:15 AM »
I just bought a new to me camper, wish I had seen this one first. I love that show. Along with Swamp People.  Pam
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline tnjimbob

• I'm a grillin & smokin' fool.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »
Heard a radio commercial over the weekend for a manufactured home company featuring Uncle Si.

I think if you asked him, he would reply something like this:"Hey! Make hay while the sun shines, Jack!"   :)
Rec Tec pellet grill
Traeger Lil' Tex Elite 07E
Weber WSM
Weber SS Performer
Weber OTG w/ rotisserie
Char Broil SRG
A-maze-n-tube smoker
Hyperfast Orange Thermapen