Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Hello!
« Reply #-1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:59:29 PM »
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and say howdy! I have been reading through all the posts and it looks like you are all pros :) We have been crazy busy since Christmas, and I have not been able to get on the forum as much as I would like. Hope everyone is doing great, enjoy the upcoming BBQ season and summer!  We will be here, should you need anything. Thanks again for all the great posts, we know that takes time and we appreciate it. PBC Co. Amber 

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
Re: Hello!
« on: April 25, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »
Great to hear you guys are busy. That means business is good!

We're getting several new members over here who recently purchased Pit Barrel Cookers! :)
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:22:08 AM »
A great product made in the good ole U S of A.........darn right you are busy  :) :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
I guess I need to order a PBC for me and make y'all even busier.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 02:09:36 PM »

I've been thinking the same thing for quite a while, L.V.C.  I have practically memorized the PBC videos. 
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 03:13:21 PM »
So easy to use even the Turtle can cook with it 8)

I love my PBC. The ease of use and the food tastes great coming off of it. No need to thank me Amber. Thank you guys for the great product and outstanding customer support!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 03:56:45 PM »

I've been thinking the same thing for quite a while, L.V.C.  I have practically memorized the PBC videos.

I'm thinking of ordering one the next time Mrs. LVC goes out of town.  Then I can get rid of the packaging before she gets home.  The PBC will blend right in with the rest of my outdoor kitchen, she'll never notice the new addition, I hope.  ::)
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline RAD

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 06:14:41 PM »

I'm thinking of ordering one the next time Mrs. LVC goes out of town.  Then I can get rid of the packaging before she gets home.  The PBC will blend right in with the rest of my outdoor kitchen, she'll never notice the new addition, I hope.  ::)

Oh, she’ll notice, they always notice.  :D
Love to cook and eat

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 06:51:57 PM »
I think my wife takes pictures of the deck and inside my storage unit on the deck and compares them now and then to see if anything new has shown up. 
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2014, 06:56:02 PM »
Our 50th anniversary is this summer but she still does that bird imitation—she watches me like a hawk.
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »
Great to hear from you. I am "rationalizing" a bunch of my grills this year... going back to charcoal and wood. But the PBC will always have a place of pride on my deck. I love it. And I appreciate the support you have always provided.

You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 07:08:04 PM »

Then I'll have to use plan B, cook something in the PBC that she really enjoys so the bitching doesn't last long.   :P
----------------------

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 07:47:58 PM »

Then I'll have to use plan B, cook something in the PBC that she really enjoys so the bitching doesn't last long.   :P
You guys wives sound like my hubby..day-um  Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron