Author Topic: Greetings from Arizona  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Greetings from Arizona
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:29 PM »
Good luck on the half marathon Ralph!

Have fun!

Thanks Mike!!! ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 02:10:08 PM »
Good luck in the race, Ralph!!!
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68

Offline TecCrash

• It's not just the grill smokin...
Greetings from Arizona
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 08:48:52 PM »
So how was the race?
Chris

OKJ Longhorn
Cook-Air
SRG
22.5 Weber Kettle
Camp Chef Explorer with Griddle
Generic Gasser - GONE - Got something else to store my stuff in.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 11:33:58 PM »
So how was the race?

The race was great, little nippy waiting for the start this morning but once we got going it quickly warmed up.  Mile 8-10 was a challange, up until then it was mostly a flat course, but once we hit mile 8 that is what is where the hills started.  I made it through that part okay but at mile 10 is where my legs started to cramp up, had to slow my pace for the last 3.1 miles to finish it.  Did this one in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 12:09:50 PM »
Good for you, LVC!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline RAD

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 07:11:11 PM »
So how was the race?

The race was great, little nippy waiting for the start this morning but once we got going it quickly warmed up.  Mile 8-10 was a challange, up until then it was mostly a flat course, but once we hit mile 8 that is what is where the hills started.  I made it through that part okay but at mile 10 is where my legs started to cramp up, had to slow my pace for the last 3.1 miles to finish it.  Did this one in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
All you have to say is "I finished". Great job. I got the double bridge run in a couple of weeks - 15K
Love to cook and eat

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 12:03:54 AM »
So how was the race?

All you have to say is "I finished". Great job. I got the double bridge run in a couple of weeks - 15K

Good luck on your run RAD. ;)
----------------------