Author Topic: Bring your knives to Jaxon's  (Read 929 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Bring your knives to Jaxon's
« Reply #-1 on: October 02, 2015, 10:08:30 AM »
I'll bring my new knife sharpener that has the capability to change blade angles from 20* to 15* which is much, much sharper to Jaxon's next week.

So, if you want to sharpen your knives you can. If you don't want to change the blade angle you don't have to.

It's amazing how sharp my knives are.  I can slice a very soft tomato by just the weight of the knife.

So, this wonderful sharpener will be available for your use.  I'll also bring the instruction book for those who can read. For the rest of  us we can use the three slots in order written on 'em: 1, 2, 3.

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: Bring your knives to Jaxon's
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »
Dee..what kind of sharpener do you have? I am interested in the 15º angle..have you heard of the 11º angle yet?  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 12:59:52 PM »
Pam, Based on a test and article by America's Test Kitchen I bought the Chef's Choice Trizor XV Knife Sharpener for Fine Edge and Serrated Blades.  I ordered it from Bed Bath and Beyond for $159.95  before any discount.  It is amazing!  I cannot imagine my knives being any sharper and easier to use. It's well worth the money.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 01:24:25 PM »
As I travel with a blade kit equipped to skin, autopsy and filet large hooved animals.... 8) I will be looking forward to this!

T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 03:49:07 AM »
Dee talked me into buying one of these sharpening contraptions. It works really good but now I have buyers remorse because I am really scared of my knives. They say a dull blade is more dangerous than a sharp blade. I don't think that's right. These blades are scary sharp. They will cut a finger as easy as they will cut a tomato. As a matter of fact, they now cut so clean that you can't even see the cut until it starts bleeding.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 12:21:26 PM »
WOW!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber