Author Topic: Tee eats EE-TALL-EE....ALBUMS #2 & #3 NOW POSTED  (Read 8706 times)

Offline akruckus

• Smoking the day away...
Re: Tee eats EE-TALL-EE....
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
So they sold XXX rated pasta??!?!

On a serious note, after looking through all these pictures, I am retiring to Italy.  Maybe to my grandmother's home town of Avellino.

My apologies...I removed the photo so as not to offend others. It was not something that I saw when I took the picture folks....
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:53:53 PM by teesquare »
Weber Limited Edition Kettle- Red
PBC
Weber Genesis- "Iggles" Green
NBBD
Ooni Karu

Stone Cutter
Member #759

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2015, 12:46:03 PM »
OY!!!! ??? :o...I NEVER saw that....OMG...Looks like I will have some explaining to do.... :-X :-[

I can certainly understand why someone would want to live in Italy. I can assure you that I want to!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:54:47 PM by teesquare »
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Pappymn

Tee eats EE-TALL-EE....
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 04:27:08 PM »

OY!!!! ??? :o...I NEVER saw that....OMG...Looks like I will have some explaining to do.... :-X :-[

I can certainly understand why someone would want to live in Italy. I can assure you that I want to!

I have been there twice and I lack the words to describe why the food is so good. Now I want to go again
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »

I have been there twice and I lack the words to describe why the food is so good. Now I want to go again

Only once for me - driving through Europe on sales / demonstrations. Spent a few days through Italy -mostly corner places, wonderful. I could go back in a heartbeat and T's pictures bring back many wonderful memories!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
    • Savor Spices
Re: Tee eats EE-TALL-EE....ALBUMS #2 & #3 NOW POSTED
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2015, 09:18:15 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Only once for me - driving through Europe on sales / demonstrations. Spent a few days through Italy -mostly corner places, wonderful. I could go back in a heartbeat and T's pictures bring back many wonderful memories!

[/quote]

Next year...Argentina - which I love. Long ago, I did spend I little time there....And - parts reminded me of Italy, because of the Italian immigrant influence I suppose....

But - back to Italy: I just posted the 3rd album of photos. They are Tivoli, and Adrian's Villa

https://teesquare.smugmug.com/TIVOLI-and-ADRIANS-VILLA/
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2015, 09:12:17 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Next year...Argentina - which I love. Long ago, I did spend I little time there....And - parts reminded me of Italy, because of the Italian immigrant influence I suppose....

But - back to Italy: I just posted the 3rd album of photos. They are Tivoli, and Adrian's Villa

https://teesquare.smugmug.com/TIVOLI-and-ADRIANS-VILLA/
[/quote]

Really enjoying the pictures!

Argentina - will you get to Bariloche? Best chocolate in the world, great gambling, wonderful mountains...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2015, 09:34:26 AM »
I am not sure of the details yet....I have  a friend from Argentina that will be taking a small group. He is the fellow that is also known for his world class flower cultivas, and figs that can grow in colder climates. Here is the thread about their place near me. I will see if we can include Bariloche.

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=13871.msg188678#msg188678
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2015, 09:53:47 AM »
I am not sure of the details yet....I have  a friend from Argentina that will be taking a small group. He is the fellow that is also known for his world class flower cultivas, and figs that can grow in colder climates. Here is the thread about their place near me. I will see if we can include Bariloche.

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=13871.msg188678#msg188678
Absolutely beautiful!
Member #