Author Topic: A bunch of the boys (and girls) were whooping it up...  (Read 12977 times)

Offline Ka Honu

A bunch of the boys (and girls) were whooping it up...
« Reply #-1 on: May 15, 2019, 05:00:24 PM »
... at Backyard Jack's (which is pretty far from the Malamute Saloon, but I liked the line) and talking about recipes and such (Who'd a thunk it?). Someone brought up the old Bradley Smoker site's extensive recipe index which had great tutorials and tons of information as well as more recipes than you could shake a pair of tongs at. I made one of those excellent contributions for which I am justly famous (even if only in my own mind) and said that the site had been archived and I would post the URL. Herewith the fulfillment of my promise... Link to Old's Place/Bradley Recipe site archive

Notes:

1. When you bring it up, everything looks like it was posted by Raye Minor or Habanero Smoker. It wasn't but that's who did the archiving and it turned out that way. Actual originators are shown as you drill down in a given topic.

2. Site searches and other features don't work (it's an archive) but you can click your way down to what you want.

3. Recipes are generally written for Bradley smokers but easily transferable to whatever you're cooking on.

4. If you ever wanted to learn about smoking a brisket, find the appropriate posts by Pachanga. He is The Guru thereof (even more so than our own, recently crowned "Brisket King") and is also an excellent writer. He also has some good posts on roux, Chile Verde, Carne Adovado, and Pepito Salsa.

5. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them but (in the interest of full disclosure) may just make stuff up.

My work here is done.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Offline Jaxon

I would post a reply, but I can't begin to give it justice.

Bookmarked nonetheless...
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!