Author Topic: WELCOME OUR NEW DEALER THE SALMON SMOKER  (Read 12931 times)

Offline cookinpellets junior

• cookinpellets.com
WELCOME OUR NEW DEALER THE SALMON SMOKER
« Reply #-1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:34:51 PM »
and he is part of this forum   THE SALMON SMOKER from lake stevens WA  welcome aboard jim,  MAY THE SMOKE BE WITH YOU!!!
jr@cookinpellets.com
facebook: cookinpellets junior
facebook cookinpellets
www.cookinpellets.com

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: WELCOME OUR NEW DEALER THE SALMON SMOKER
« on: September 13, 2018, 03:04:38 PM »
Greetings from North Texas.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Salmonsmoker

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:40:07 AM »
and he is part of this forum   THE SALMON SMOKER from lake stevens WA  welcome aboard jim,  MAY THE SMOKE BE WITH YOU!!!

Thanks JR, looking forward to getting cookinpellets supplied to the community!

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 10:48:59 AM »
Welcome!!!
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline UWFSAE

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 01:56:11 PM »
Welcome from Southeast Texas!
Joe from Crosby, TX
Smokin-It #3
Weber Genesis E-330

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
Welcome from Manitoba,
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 11:27:24 PM »

Do you have a brick and mortar store up there?
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline Salmonsmoker

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 12:09:48 PM »

Thanks UWFSAE, TBM, CDN Smoker, et al. Sparky, yes on the brick and mortar, kinda....it's my garage. I will be putting an ad on Next Door, Craig's List, the little local paper/flyer of my community, word of mouth, etc. For years I've belonged to a local home brew club & scuba dive club and quite a few of them, especially the homebrewers, do a lot of BBQ. (must be the food and drink thing) Anyway, my plan is to branch out through those friends and acquaintances and business clients.  I think I'll try to stay away from shipping as costs would overprice the pellets. Local delivery is an option if I'll be in a certain area(I'm a remodel contractor)as I travel around a fair amount. I'm at retirement age and although not retired, I think this will be fun little side business to build and keep me active.

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 03:48:12 PM »

Thanks UWFSAE, TBM, CDN Smoker, et al. Sparky, yes on the brick and mortar, kinda....it's my garage. I will be putting an ad on Next Door, Craig's List, the little local paper/flyer of my community, word of mouth, etc. For years I've belonged to a local home brew club & scuba dive club and quite a few of them, especially the homebrewers, do a lot of BBQ. (must be the food and drink thing) Anyway, my plan is to branch out through those friends and acquaintances and business clients.  I think I'll try to stay away from shipping as costs would overprice the pellets. Local delivery is an option if I'll be in a certain area(I'm a remodel contractor)as I travel around a fair amount. I'm at retirement age and although not retired, I think this will be fun little side business to build and keep me active.

I might be moving up that way.  I could use a good pellet dealer.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline Salmonsmoker

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 05:15:06 PM »

I might be moving up that way.  I could use a good pellet dealer.

I'd be happy to supply your pellets! I'm about five miles east of Everett, WA. I've never brewed a Fat Tire clone, but could probably be talked into it. ;D  A word to the wise, it's not a whole lot better here than Cali. The same type of people in power.