Author Topic: Has anyone used HotLogic products  (Read 12073 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Has anyone used HotLogic products
« Reply #-1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:33:23 PM »
https://hotlogicmini.com/

They now make a larger size but it is a important part to my tailgating/boating meals.

Its weakness is if cooking something cold or frozen it takes time,,,,,,but It cooks or reheats food to 140f & keeps it there without drying out the food for up to 12 hours.

I had Chicken wings in the fridge overnight that were already cooked but stone cold. I took them out of the fridge at 9:30 am & sprayed the glass bowl with pam. Then I placed the wings in the bowl with a little extra sauce. I plugged them in & waited until I left for the game  at 10:30. I then plugged them into my car 110v & drove two hours to the stadium. They were really hot by 12:15 & we enjoyed nice hot moist wings before the game......simple & good.

Two weeks ago we were watching an event at the club & our kitchen was closed for the day. I grilled some dogs in a pan & put in some kraut with the dogs in the bowl & off to the club...steaming grilled hot dogs with kraut.

On most mid size boats we have only 12 volt power with a small gas grill.....so if you want to do a meal with a hot dip or like I did last year Baked beans just put them in & plug them in. Hot German Potato salad...no problem. Hot Mexican dip again, no problem.

I bought the glass bowl but you can use your own or tin etc.

They have a larger size that I may buy down the road. Maybe I could cook corn in it???

They also make the mini in a 12 volt version but inverters are so cheap now,,,just pick one up.

I give it 4.85 stars ...what is missing well just a light to show that it is working lol.

Before I forget many colors to pick from & easy to clean as you don't burn the food.
:
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill