Author Topic: Chicken Quesadillas ala SRG  (Read 3692 times)

Offline fishingbouchman

Re: Chicken Quesadillas ala SRG
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 07:01:17 PM »
 :P :P :P :P
Mak 1 Star
Weber Kettle "Blue"

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
Chicken Quesadillas ala SRG
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:40 PM »
Mike, where in the Sam Hill is mine?  ;D    My gal is Mexican and I haven't had a hecho a mano tortilla in ages...gonna have to start begging.......
My wife is Mexican but doesn't know how to make them. My MIL makes them and my wife picks them up. ;D

Maybe we could get her to make a few extra for me or maybe she could run a little tortilla class for our ladies  ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
My wife has seen her mother make them all her life. She just too lazy to do them. It's easier for her to have her mom call and let her know that she has tortillas ready ;D.
My 13 year old daughter already knows how to make them and helps my MIL make them when she is over there.
I tell my wife all the time that her mother will not be here forever and to learn how to make them cause I refuse to eat store bought tortillas. They are night and day different. No offense to those that eat store bought tortillas. I've eaten my share before I met my wife 15 years ago.   

MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)
Charbroil SRG
Pit Barrel Cooker
New Braunfels Hondo Smoker

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 10:34:33 PM »
Thanks for sharing those.  They will be on our table this sunday.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Tinnmel

• Portsmouth, VA
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 08:10:11 AM »
That's what I had last night, but with store bought tortillas. :(   I got an idea Mike.  Why don't you get your mother in-law to teach you rather than relying on your wife....then you in turn can teach us.  Yeay!

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
Chicken Quesadillas ala SRG
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 08:22:19 AM »
That's what I had last night, but with store bought tortillas. :(   I got an idea Mike.  Why don't you get your mother in-law to teach you rather than relying on your wife....then you in turn can teach us.  Yeay!
I'll work on that. I have vacation next week and maybe I can sneak in a lesson. Not planning anything but yard work anyways.

MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)
Charbroil SRG
Pit Barrel Cooker
New Braunfels Hondo Smoker

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »
Looks great Mike!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven