FORUM SPONSORS > Adrenaline Barbecue Co.

ABC/Maverick Remote Thermometer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Big Dawg:
Sorry, Sparky, must've missed this reply . . .

I got it from AdrenelinBBQ, the makers of the Slow n' Sear and Drip 'n Griddle.

They are currently out of stock because of an issue with short battery life and Dave is working on an upgraded product.  I've only used mine a handful of time, but I'm very happy with it.

BD

sparky:
Thank you buddy.

Big Dawg:
I just got my replacement unit.  Since I never really had any battery life problems with the first unit (I haven;t used it that many times yet.) I'll take one out to my parents' house so that I don't have try and remember to bring one when I cook over there.

Thanks, Dave ! ! !

BD

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on July 24, 2018, 02:41:24 PM ---I just got my replacement unit.  Since I never really had any battery life problems with the first unit (I haven;t used it that many times yet.) I'll take one out to my parents' house so that I don't have try and remember to bring one when I cook over there.

Thanks, Dave ! ! !

BD

--- End quote ---

My replacement one will be here Thursday. I haven't had any problem with mine, but only used it once. Great customer service.

ClimberDave:
Those look pretty nice!!

I have a Smoke and have been happy,  but on a few occasions I wished it could handle another probe, not a big deal,  i bought a few spares and will put them in the meat and have to switch them in the  Smoke  to get the different readings.

Started looking at the Fireboard   but its probably more  than I want to spend, and was kinda  Ircked when I saw I would have to pay an additional $55  for a case that  is waterproof and has a stand  etc... 

This new Mav  looks like just the ticket!!  At a great price!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version