FORUM SPONSORS > Cookinpellets.com

Pulled Smoked St Louis Ribs

<< < (2/3) > >>

cookinpellets junior:

--- Quote from: smoker pete on December 23, 2018, 07:11:18 PM ---

These smoked St Louis ribs were "fall off the bone" and not "bite off the bone". Therefore, in order to make it easier to eat, I decided to pull the ribs. Either way the ribs were to die for!

Preheated my MAK 2 Star with cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix - Smoked at 180ºF for an hour - Finished off the ribs by bumping the pit temperature to 250ºF and cooking/smoking them for an additional 4 1/2 hours. Rested the ribs for 15 minutes

Made it a low carb dinner by not slopping the ribs with a BBQ sauce since they usually contain a lot of sugar. Plated the pulled ribs with a side of Cole Slaw and fried shredded Brussels Sprouts. Yummy Yum Yum ... WOW that looks great.... how is the mak, we ordered one and waiting on it,, does it keep an even temp all over the grill or are there hot n cold spots. We test a lot of grills and we definitely noticed that happens in some cases, worse then others.

--- End quote ---

Roget:
Beautiful ribs Pete.
And I would love to sit down to that plate. :thumbup:

Lines:
Awesome looking meal Pete. Bet there won't be many leftovers.

cookinpellets junior:

--- Quote from: smoker pete on December 23, 2018, 07:11:18 PM ---

These smoked St Louis ribs were "fall off the bone" and not "bite off the bone". Therefore, in order to make it easier to eat, I decided to pull the ribs. Either way the ribs were to die for!

Preheated my MAK 2 Star with cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix - Smoked at 180ºF for an hour - Finished off the ribs by bumping the pit temperature to 250ºF and cooking/smoking them for an additional 4 1/2 hours. Rested the ribs for 15 minutes

Made it a low carb dinner by not slopping the ribs with a BBQ sauce since they usually contain a lot of sugar. Plated the pulled ribs with a side of Cole Slaw and fried shredded Brussels Sprouts. Yummy Yum Yum ... WOW THEM THERE RIBS LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!! Good call with no sauce..

--- End quote ---

cookinpellets junior:

--- Quote from: HighOnSmoke on December 23, 2018, 08:48:18 PM ---Another fantastic cook Pete! Going to try that on my next "more than fall off the bone" ribs!  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version