Author Topic: Preparation Tables  (Read 7112 times)

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
Preparation Tables
« Reply #-1 on: February 23, 2021, 05:09:20 PM »
I have needed a preparation table for years but I just can't quite find one that fits my needs.  There's a possibility that the new stainless steel topped Blackstone Serve & Store Preparation Cart will.

I saw some photographs and liked it a lot.  IDK the pricing, but I was told that Walmart will stock it.

I'll update this thread as I know more and welcome anyone's thoughts on the Blackstone or alternatives.

EDIT:  Grammar
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:36:07 PM by pmillen »
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Preparation Tables
« on: February 24, 2021, 09:31:49 AM »
Will be interesting to see what you go with.  I would love to find one for my cooking shed
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 09:31:57 AM »
watching    .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline KyNola

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 10:05:52 AM »
Check out webstaurantstore.com  I have ordered a lot of equipment from them.  I guarantee you they will have the table you're looking for.  You name it, they have it.  Very prompt in shipping.

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 05:55:41 PM »
Check out webstaurantstore.com  I have ordered a lot of equipment from them.  I guarantee you they will have the table you're looking for.  You name it, they have it.  Very prompt in shipping.

Thanks for the tip.  Yeah, they have nice tables and great prices.  I was interested in the Blackstone because it has drawers, a closed compartment, a paper towel holder and folding side tables that reduce the footprint when stored.  The webstaurantstore didn't have anything comparable the last time I looked, but that was a few months ago.
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas