Author Topic: Outdoor movies or backyard theater  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Re: Outdoor movies or backyard theater
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 10:38:32 AM »
We had some friends do this a few years ago during the World Series. We barbecued, lit a bon fire, and then projected the game on their shed in the back yard. They just hooked up their laptop to the projector and ran the sound through their stereo.

Now it has become a fall tradition with movies and the World Series if the Cardinals are playing.  ;D

Another cardinal fan :) :) :) :) :)  Great team. fun times. I have a blast showing movies & you don't have to spend a ton of money but if you have it go for it.

Yeah I love my redbirds, I lucked out at a kid because my dad worked for Anheuser Busch and did the payroll for the Cardinals. So we had season tickets through his work and had a few ball players live down the road from us. I grew up in Busch Stadium for the most part, Anheuser Busch used to have softball tournaments in the stadium for their employees so we had free reign to play on the field and run the corridors. Plus their families got free dogs and soda / beer, I was a happy, two fisted, hot dog eating, soda chugging, bouncing off the walls eight year old.  Ahhhh the good old days (pre INBEV).  ;D

I have never been to STL or Busch but I have been a fan since 1964. My dad took me to see the cards & yanks in the WS. I have been hooked since that day. The same week he took me to see the jets for the first time...unfortunately I have been hooked on the Jets since that day too.  :) But he had season tickets to the Giants so i am hooked on the football cards too.
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill