Author Topic: Uuni 3 minute petite pork chops and 30 second bread  (Read 3690 times)

Offline smokendevo

• Northern Ontario
Re: Uuni 3 minute petite pork chops and 30 second bread
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 06:02:20 PM »
With mine and this is with the minus temps we have been having this winter I average 2-2.5 cups of pellets for warm up and cooking one pizza.  Might be able to squeeze another one but one is enough for me and my son at one sitting.

Offline tatonka3a2

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 06:36:10 PM »
Chops look great!!

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »
Looks really good Mike, but after going to the web site and seeing the Uuni in action and to see how it works I have to ask,  how many times do you add pellets during a cook of lets say two to three pizza's? 

So, if there is a ten min warm up and each pizza takes 3 to 4 mins do you add pellets more than one time??

Like Devo probably 2 to 3 cups of pellets to cook 2 pizzas but it is still running after those two pizzas so you could squeeze in another. I think it is pretty efficient for he hot it gets and what it does.
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 10:17:02 PM »
Looks really good Mike, but after going to the web site and seeing the Uuni in action and to see how it works I have to ask,  how many times do you add pellets during a cook of lets say two to three pizza's? 

So, if there is a ten min warm up and each pizza takes 3 to 4 mins do you add pellets more than one time??

Like Devo probably 2 to 3 cups of pellets to cook 2 pizzas but it is still running after those two pizzas so you could squeeze in another. I think it is pretty efficient for he hot it gets and what it does.
OK, good to know gives me a better idea of what I need to know when I hit Kimmie up for one  ;)
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION