Author Topic: Humphrey's Battle Box Smoker  (Read 17683 times)

Offline Pileofwood

Re: Humphrey's Battle Box Smoker
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 12:22:16 AM »
I just wanted to update everyone on my Battle Box and my thoughts since it has been a few years....

Right now I have not had to buy a smoker since my Battle box! My set up right now is a Weber Performer, Pit Barrel Cooker, Weber Grill with the kettlepizza attachement, and my Battle Box.

I went on amazon and got really nice high quality covers for all of my outdoor equipment. Search for Classic Accessories Ravenna Water-Resistant grill covers. They work great and are less expensive then anything you bet from Weber.

So on to my thoughts on the Battle box... funny how my review no longer has any pictures... so I will attach some here.

Why have I not purchased any other smokers? Well this thing has treated me right. I love everything about it. I love cooking on it. I love that the paint still looks great after a few years. I love that the food comes out better each time I use it!

The quality is still top notch. I have had zero issues with it and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in owning a smoker that will last a long long time.
"Wanna know how good a BBQ restaurant is? Take a look at the size of their woodpile."-- Big Bob Gibson

Pit barrel Cooker
Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill 22"
Weber Kettle with Kettle Pizza Oven
Humphrey's Battle Box

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
Re: Humphrey's Battle Box Smoker
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 04:38:58 PM »
You're right, it does look brand-spanking new ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC