Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Hello fron Ohio

(1/2) > >>

David Waun:
Hi everyone, My name is David Waun, I live in Lorain, just west of Clevland Ohio.
I presently have a Lang 84, a Cookshack 160, a 5 ft. grill, an 18 Gallon Jambalaya Pot, 2 turkey fryers with assorted pots, and Dutch Ovens.
I love to cook outside, and I'm working on getting better at cooking in Dutch ovens with charcoal as the heat source.
I enjoy organizing BBQ Meals for our Soldiers and their Families. We have had 36 "BBQ for our Troops" events over the last 5 years,
in Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania. 
Looking forward to sharing Ideas and learning from you all.....

admin:
Welcome to Let's Talk BBQ!

teesquare:
Great to see you here David!
And really looking forward to seeing some great cooks and cooking ideas from you. Pictures always desirable if possible.

And - we are open to suggestions as to how to make this site as appealing as possible.
Thanks
T

Pit Boss Mike Hedrick:
Them Lang 84's are beasts.

Pam Gould:
Hi David..I'm in Lima, in NW OH on I 75, my best friend was from Lorain. Sounds like very interesting cooks your having. Tell us more. I have the CharBroil IR oiless deep fryers and just love them, better know as the Big Easy and the Big Easy smoker, roaster, grill. Kind of a CharBroil girl here. And I don't like handleing all that hot oil. Getting a lil old for that, so I simplified. Glad your here. Pammie ★*˚°。°

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version