Author Topic: 20th annual BBQ on the River  (Read 4319 times)

Offline KyNola

Re: 20th annual BBQ on the River
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 11:00:46 AM »
My apologies Dee.  I didn't realize that the dates conflict with the Fall Gathering.  If you would prefer, say the word and I'll remove this thread or the Admins can.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 12:50:05 PM »
Sounds like a really good time. I wish you the very best!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 01:02:43 AM »

She could go to the museum with my wife the quilter and there are also a couple of good quilt shops there as well.

Not to mention "Hancock's of Peducah", every quilters dream fabric store.

I will have to make that pilgrimage with her again this year.

Offline KyNola

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 09:42:30 PM »
I fully understand that this is the same weekend of Dee's Fall Gathering and many of you will be attending that event.  If there are some folks out there who can't get to Dee's and would like to join us in Paducah, we would love to have you.  Otherwise, you guys have fun at Dee's!

Two big BBQing events on the same weekend.  It doesn't get much better than that.  Let the blue smoke roll!

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
I fully understand that this is the same weekend of Dee's Fall Gathering and many of you will be attending that event.  If there are some folks out there who can't get to Dee's and would like to join us in Paducah, we would love to have you.  Otherwise, you guys have fun at Dee's!

Two big BBQing events on the same weekend.  It doesn't get much better than that.  Let the blue smoke roll!

I can't wait to see the pictures and read all about it, I hope the message board is just as busy as the two events.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)