Author Topic: The video you've been waiting for...  (Read 39458 times)

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
Re: The video you've been waiting for...
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2015, 04:44:56 PM »
 Great Video Jack and Troy this is looking better and better.
Terry "Way down in Alabama"

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 02:02:21 PM »
Looks like Backyard Jack Video Productions is going strong. Great video and that's the way to tell a great story. That Fire Butler looks very interesting.

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »
Awwwwm comeon now.  It's an all right video.  Not the quality I usually do but considering the operator's head space and timing I can understand why it is the quality that it is. For a slight, nonrefundable renumeration I can be available for guidance and advice; however, I must have 18 months advanced request because of the demand for my expertise and time. Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »
Awwwwm comeon now.  It's an all right video.  Not the quality I usually do but considering the operator's head space and timing I can understand why it is the quality that it is. For a slight, nonrefundable renumeration I can be available for guidance and advice; however, I must have 18 months advanced request because of the demand for my expertise and time. Dee

Dee is being modest... the demand for his pictures and videos is so LARGE that he is AT LEAST 5 years behind, maybe more... just sayin'...  ;) ;) ;D ;D
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #