FORUM SPONSORS > A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

Best way to start AMAZEN smoke tube

<< < (4/4)

Ka Honu:
Gee, Jack, do I want to know how you learned that?

RAD:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on August 17, 2018, 11:52:38 AM ---Gee, Jack, do I want to know how you learned that?

--- End quote ---
We all learn by experience.  ::)

TMB:

--- Quote from: RAD on August 17, 2018, 04:45:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ka Honu on August 17, 2018, 11:52:38 AM ---Gee, Jack, do I want to know how you learned that?

--- End quote ---
We all learn by experience.  ::)

--- End quote ---
YEP, kinda like pulling the lid off a Big Easy without the lid handle they provide :D :D :D :D :D ??? ??? ??? ???  Learned that the hard way years ago :thumbup:

mikeharold:
I lite almost all my fires, including my amazin tube, with a paper towel or 2 individually balled up tight and coated with oil. I've used veggie, canola, grapeseed, they all tend to work about the same. Light the paper towel after stuffing it in the tube and let it go. The oil slows the burn long enough to get the pellets going. I light my oak BBQ this way, my wood burning stove, campefires, you get the idea. Easy simple and works pretty much every time. Torch works great too though.

Salmonsmoker:
There is also gel fire starter that works great. Available in squeeze bottles. The same stuff as the Sterno gel fuel cans used for chafing dishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version