Author Topic: A new hobby for the wife and I  (Read 15810 times)

Offline OkieGirl

Re: A new hobby for the wife and I
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2020, 09:35:37 AM »
So I haven't made my friend, Brad, his sign yet but I did do a little sign for my "arcade" in the basement.

I'll get to his sign soon, I had to work the kinks out first, I think I'm ready for his now :)

Wow, that turned out great. Looks professionally made. (So I guess you're a pro now.)  ;)

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2020, 12:01:44 PM »
So I haven't made my friend, Brad, his sign yet but I did do a little sign for my "arcade" in the basement.

I'll get to his sign soon, I had to work the kinks out first, I think I'm ready for his now :)

Wow, that turned out great. Looks professionally made. (So I guess you're a pro now.)  ;)
Flattery will get you everywhere but I am far from a pro :P

It's like anything, you mess some stuff up and eventually you figure some stuff out. It turned out good enough I suppose. So far, my favorite thing I made is the little shelf unit/display that I put in the basement. It has little mini arcade games on it and is LED backlit. Not bad for winging it. I had it posted on here I think but it disappeared due to the crash. I see several posts missing on here.

A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2021, 07:25:22 PM »
Still making junk to put down in the mancave. I made this sign and a little shelf to hold little "barcade" games. I think it turned out decent.

My phone lens is cracked so it creates ghosting (no pun intended) in low light pictures.

Here's a brief video showing it in action :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1olRFn1POgwA_uCpNC7D6JKGdNykI1NJI/view?usp=sharing

One of these days I will have the thing completed :P
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!