Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Burn it in the Back Yard with Hub!

North Carolina Pellets, sort of . . .

(1/2) > >>

Hub:
I have often bemoaned the fact that North Carolina pellet cookers have to import pellets from Arkansas, Wisconsin and other far-away places while we have vast forests and (still) lots of furniture manufacturing here that would be a great source of pellet makings.  Well, looks like we're gonna' start making lots of pellets . . .  then ship them to Europe  ???

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/news/coastal/699938/state-ports-board-to-begin-overseas-shipment-of-wood-pellets-starting-2014

Hub

Tinnmel:
Well, maybe you can order them from Europe and have them shipped to you so you can be the proud owner of local North Carolina pellets.  ??? ??? ???

bbqchef:
Don't have any in MA either... I have to order them from ATBBQ

sliding_billy:
Maybe if Tee showed the driver his legs, he would give you some pellets before they made it out of the country.

muebe:

--- Quote from: sliding_billy on September 28, 2013, 08:40:17 AM ---Maybe if Tee showed the driver his legs, he would give you some pellets before they made it out of the country.

--- End quote ---

That guy would probably be screaming "I will do anything you want.... Just please cover up those legs!!!" 8)

Hub I am assuming they are heating pellets. Must be a big demand for them in Europe to start a factory ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version