Author Topic: Out at the lake with family and friends today  (Read 1062 times)

Offline smokendevo

• Northern Ontario
Re: Out at the lake with family and friends today
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 07:26:35 AM »
This is my daughter and son in laws trailer site. The decided to set it up at one of the local lakes thats pretty busy but its only a 40 minute drive from where we/her live. Another reason is there best friends have the lot next door and they have it all set up so two lots are blended in to one big lot. Both have small kids and figure they like camping so why not together.
This is not my kind of camping where each trailer is right on top of each other but I can understand the convenience this can offer to parents with young small children and you don't have to pull your trailer back and forth each weekend so thats a plus.  The guy who bought the lodge/campgrounds his uncle had won Lotto Max a couple of years ago here in Ontario worth 50 million dollars so there should be some improvements to the lodge over the next little while. :)

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 11:41:51 AM »
Looks like a whole lot of fun Devo!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »
Some of my fondest memories as a kid are going to the camp near Lake Mary every summer.  Family/Friend  bonding that will last a lifetime! Something we all should do a lot more of in these fast paced times....
Terry "Way down in Alabama"