Author Topic: Great deal on two burner propane cooker at Academy Sports.  (Read 400 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Great deal on two burner propane cooker at Academy Sports.
« Reply #-1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:23:20 PM »
For a long time I had my eye on a two burner gas cooker made by Outdoor Gourmet at Academy Sports that sold for $129.99.  In the meantime I bought the three burner Camp Chef from Costco.  My son in law is in the process of setting up an outdoor kitchen and I decided to get him the two burner cooker.  Well, when I went to get it they had it on sale for $99.99.  So, if you are looking for a good two burner cooker that is very versitile check out the one at Academy Sports.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Great deal on two burner propane cooker at Academy Sports.
« on: September 18, 2014, 12:01:42 AM »
Sounds like a great deal, I already got a three burner Camp Chef from Costco too, love that thing.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)