Author Topic: Char Broiler Big Easy SRG Chicken Breast / Mojobricks Bar B Cubes  (Read 920 times)

Offline tomcrete1

Char Broiler Big Easy SRG Chicken Breast / Mojobricks Bar B Cubes
« Reply #-1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
Quick cook on the Big Easy SRG, tried using the Mojobricks Bar B Cubes in the smoker box, they did work, produced smoke though out the 45 minute cook so in this case I would give them a " thumbs up". Tried them the other day on the PBC and that didn't work so well. I need to try them on the Weber Gas Grill yet to give my final opinion of the product.  I should mention that I did purchase them "Mojobricks " on my own with no knowledge from "Mojobricks " that I would be reviewing them on this site. Please feel free to comment on your own experiences with the product "Mojobricks ". 

As always, Thanks for watching!  :) :)

Webber Spirit
Visions Ceramic
PBC
King Griller Akorn
Big Easy SRG
Big Easy
Rec Tec Mini
PK Grill
Cook Air Grill
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone 28" Griddle
Power Air Fryer XL
Copper 22.5" Weber Kettle
Green 22.5" Weber Kettle
Black 22.5" Weber Kettle
22" Modified Old Smokey
DeLonghi 1363 Multifryer

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Another excellent video - I enjoy watching all of them. I've used the cubes you are using on my Char Broil charcoal Kettleman. I've used them in the charcoal as well as on the infrared grate. They worked the best on the grate (didn't burn up so fast.) Please keep the videos coming - they are great!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline tomcrete1

Re: Char Broiler Big Easy SRG Chicken Breast / Mojobricks Bar B Cubes
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:43:51 AM »
Another excellent video - I enjoy watching all of them. I've used the cubes you are using on my Char Broil charcoal Kettleman. I've used them in the charcoal as well as on the infrared grate. They worked the best on the grate (didn't burn up so fast.) Please keep the videos coming - they are great!

Thank-you  :)
Webber Spirit
Visions Ceramic
PBC
King Griller Akorn
Big Easy SRG
Big Easy
Rec Tec Mini
PK Grill
Cook Air Grill
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone 28" Griddle