Author Topic: Upping my rib game :-)  (Read 3495 times)

Offline rwalters

Re: Upping my rib game :-)
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 02:08:14 PM »
I have an order on the ready for pay day... 2 bottles of Peach and 1 of the Maple Bourbon.... May try one or both and decide what to do for the competition!
Nice!  Hope you enjoy :)  Just for kicks, you may want to throw in a bag or 2 of their jerky, or as they call it, "Steak'n a Bag"... GOOD STUFF!  The Sweet and Spicy is bomb!!
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Ericd3043

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 04:01:08 PM »
I have an order on the ready for pay day... 2 bottles of Peach and 1 of the Maple Bourbon.... May try one or both and decide what to do for the competition!
Nice!  Hope you enjoy :)  Just for kicks, you may want to throw in a bag or 2 of their jerky, or as they call it, "Steak'n a Bag"... GOOD STUFF!  The Sweet and Spicy is bomb!!

I held off - it would have jumped up the shipping price.  However, I got my package today!

They threw in a LOT of samples- I will be having some fun soon with this stuff... smells pretty good!

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »
I figure if anyone wants to up their rib game, it would be a good idea to spend a weekend with Sparky  :)

It appears to me however that you are on the right path  8)

I am smoking on one of Sparky's old MAK's... that's the real secret brother!  8)

Between me and The Spark, there are a bunch of our old cookers out there  ;)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 04:12:27 PM »
I figure if anyone wants to up their rib game, it would be a good idea to spend a weekend with Sparky  :)

It appears to me however that you are on the right path  8)

I am smoking on one of Sparky's old MAK's... that's the real secret brother!  8)

Between me and Spark, there are a bunch of our old cookers out there  ;)

Ain't that the truth brother.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66