Author Topic: Selling products safely on-line Facebook, Craigs list etc. Sold another grill.  (Read 675 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

I think in this day & age it pays to be safe even if 95% of the people out there are safe.

So what I have done here in CT. is meet at the local PD to sell things. It keeps both sides safe as everything in the parking lot is filmed. Even if the object is too big you can meet there & be filmed as you greet the other party & then move on to your house, office etc. If you feel better about it you can tell the PD hey i will call you in an hour I am heading ________. I have not tried it but I am sure they will look over the cash on a high paid item.

So I am selling the second of my three weber charcoal Grills to a person tomorrow at the PD. back a few months ago I sold my 22 inch Joe there & it worked out great. Both parties have/should feel safe.

That still leaves me with the following. The ones on the right are my go to cookers

Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
                                                              Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
                                                              Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Charcoal
Uniflame Little Char
                                                              Sizzle-Q griddle

Boat cooking

Dockside electric grill no name just basic
                                                              Gasone butane
                                                              Magma 15 boat gas grill

So I am not grill-less lol

Big Easy IR fryer
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Tailgating is my game

The guy never showed up from facebook so I raised the price & sold the grill in one day.
Big Easy IR fryer
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill