Author Topic: A new cooker to me . Anyone see this or is it just me  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

A new cooker to me . Anyone see this or is it just me
« Reply #-1 on: June 30, 2021, 08:08:19 PM »
Gets great reviews.  But too $$$$ money for me lol

https://brazilianflame.com/
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
Re: A new cooker to me . Anyone see this or is it just me
« on: July 01, 2021, 07:35:35 AM »
Nice.  Also agree that it is a bit on the pricey side.  I won't be ordering one anytime soon.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 02:17:16 PM »
tailgate, I haven't seen that one, but I have seen the Carson Rodizio which is the same type Brazilian rotisserie cooker. I was dreaming about getting one a few years ago after watching Fogo de Chao spin their meat in Sao Paulo during the Olympics. I ate picanha every day for two months and loved it. It was very hard to come home and get back to eating Big Macs.

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 05:15:27 PM »
tailgate, I haven't seen that one, but I have seen the Carson Rodizio which is the same type Brazilian rotisserie cooker. I was dreaming about getting one a few years ago after watching Fogo de Chao spin their meat in Sao Paulo during the Olympics. I ate picanha every day for two months and loved it. It was very hard to come home and get back to eating Big Macs.

Speaking of picanha, It has been impossible to find around here. Last weekend I went to a Publix near Foley/Gulf Shores Al and they had a full rack of it.  So I finally have some... Hopefully, I will have it on the grill this weekend.
Terry "Way down in Alabama"

Offline Ka Honu

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 05:35:11 PM »
Speaking of picanha, ... I finally have some... Hopefully, I will have it on the grill this weekend.

If we're talking about hopes and dreams, I vote for buying some more and freezing it for cooking in Jack's backyard the first weekend of October. Jus' saying'...
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 06:11:57 PM »
Speaking of picanha, ... I finally have some... Hopefully, I will have it on the grill this weekend.

If we're talking about hopes and dreams, I vote for buying some more and freezing it for cooking in Jack's backyard the first weekend of October. Jus' saying'...

Albert cooked us picanha two years in a row at Backyard Jack's a few years back. It was excellent. He cooked it on Jack's CharBroil Quantum's rotisserie, but if I'm not mistaken, Jack doesn't have that grill anymore. I'm sure we can figure out how to cook it up.