Author Topic: Crafty Seniors  (Read 444 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Crafty Seniors
« Reply #-1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »

A Couple, Moe and Flo, both well into their 80's, go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks "What can I do for you?"

Moe says, "Will you watch us make love?"

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees. When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have relations." He thanks them for coming, wishes them good luck, and charges them $50 and says goodbye.

The next week the couple return and ask the sex therapist to watch again. The therapist is a bit puzzled but agrees. This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, they have relations with no problems, they pay the doctor and leave.

Finally after six weeks of this routine the doctor asks, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask, Just what are you two trying to find out?"

Moe says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married, and we can't go to her house. I'm married so we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98, The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare!"   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"I spent a bunch of time cleaning up this joke, if it in anyway bothers anyone, please shoot me a pm and I will remove it" smoke
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
Re: Crafty Seniors
« on: April 07, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »
Ok with me, heck I just want to make it to 80 ;D
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline Pappymn

Crafty Seniors
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:49:43 PM »
POW!
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109