Author Topic: Introducing a new member to my family  (Read 5400 times)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Introducing a new member to my family
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »
muebe, just got back in town and saw this. I am so glad your daughter is doing well and not afraid of dogs. I am sorry for how bad it went for you. I love my dog and have loved all my dogs, but I keep telling my kids and wife - they are not people. As hard as it is, you are right to protect your family first. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
mike i am so sorry for you and your daughter.  i do hope you get better.  i got bite by my friends boxer on my elbow one time.  broke the skin.  not a fan of boxers or pits.  get well soon my friend.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2014, 01:44:42 AM »
Muebe..I just saw this and feel so bad for you..glad your daughter is ok and glad your getting better. What a terrible thing to happen. My best friend had a pit and it attacked their almost 1 year old baby in the face..she grabbed the dog and I grabbed the baby who was bleeding all over..anyway..short story, the baby had 13 places where they glued it back together, very few marks now, but she had the dog euthanized.  She raised the dog from a pup and there was no reason for the attack, the dog just snapped. Scariest thing I ever saw. The baby never remembered..That is a good thing. all the best to your and your daughter. Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron