Author Topic: Very Tragic - Please keep this family in your prayers.  (Read 3122 times)

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
Re: Very Tragic - Please keep this family in your prayers.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2014, 01:32:21 PM »
Cliff if you will post the time for the memorial service we will send up extra prayers at that time.

You bet; The service is at 8:00 P.M. this evening.

I just got back from the High School. Even though school is out for Christmas/Winter Break they opened the Band Room and had school counselors and some staff come in. Several of the kids showed up (mainly band students but some others too).  There were lots of hugs & tears, but it was a great sight to see these kids show up to be there and support each other.  I feel truly blessed to get to work with these kids in the Band program!
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 02:35:34 PM »
Cliff if you will post the time for the memorial service we will send up extra prayers at that time.

You bet; The service is at 8:00 P.M. this evening.

I just got back from the High School. Even though school is out for Christmas/Winter Break they opened the Band Room and had school counselors and some staff come in. Several of the kids showed up (mainly band students but some others too).  There were lots of hugs & tears, but it was a great sight to see these kids show up to be there and support each other.  I feel truly blessed to get to work with these kids in the Band program!

That will be 7pm Central. Whatever your time zone it would be nice if all the LTBBQ members would think about this family, Cliff and the whole community and spend a few minutes at that time to keep them in your thoughts or lift your prayers if you want. I know how much comfort it can give to know that people are thinking of you when you are going through trying times.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »
Made a note to take a few moments this evening to share some prayers for everyone hurting there.  Heartwarming to see your band kids support one another through this all, Cliff, they are lucky to have you involved in their lives. 
MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:17 PM »
Prayers will be sent and my kids will get an extra tighter hug tonight as well. So sad....
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM