Author Topic: Zaycon Foods  (Read 863 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
Re: Zaycon Foods
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 12:36:50 AM »
This is the one Im waiting for

Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

Our Trademark Event
    100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients
    Comes directly from the processor
    Sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case
    Case dimensions—18 in wide x 12 in deep x 7 in tall

[NOTE:  Our chicken is delivered in its original wholesale packaging, a water resistant cardboard case containing three or four plastic bags of fresh chicken breasts. The smaller bags are typically sealed in a larger plastic bag. The smaller bags are not uniform in weight. There will be small amounts of naturally occuring liquids (i.e.,"chicken juice") in each bag and case. Chicken breasts typically come in double-lobed pairs ("butterfly") and will have small attached amounts of fat.Some trimming may be required.]
Locations
Additional Information

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size
4 oz (112g)
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories120
Total Fat  2g
Saturated 1g
Polyunsaturated 0g
Monounsaturated  0g
Trans Fat  0g
Cholesterol 70 mg
Potassium 0mg
Sodium 90 mg
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 25g
VitaminA 0%
Vitamin  C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 4%
*Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 02:21:05 AM »
Got this from zaycon in my email 6/7/14.The 93/7 ground beef is 40 lbs in 10 lb chubs
---------------------------
The summer’s first ground beef sales events are just a month away, folks! This July, those good ol’ Zaycon Foods trucks are making stops in all 48 of the continental states, bringing our famous super fresh 93/7 lean ground beef to a parking lot near you. And it’s still just $3.99 a pound.

(Don’t forget that when you order a case of ground beef, you qualify to order a case of our beloved all natural boneless, skinless chicken breast for just $1.49 per pound when that sale opens next month!)

There’s something we’ve been meaning to ask you though… have you ordered your case of beef yet? Because if you like our famous super fresh 93/7 lean ground beef, you kind of need to order soon. Other people like it too. Lots of other people. We don’t want to sell out before you get your order in, because we want to...

See ya in the parking lot!

Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 10:58:23 AM »
Thanks for the good reviews, Spuds and HOS. I'm going to sign up too and look for the chicken. Room in the deep freeze to portion for use later.

I just signed up and will be waiting for the chicken too.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)