Author Topic: $50 off Anova coupon code  (Read 6461 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: $50 off Anova coupon code
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 01:52:05 PM »
Thank you for the lead, I ordered one on Monday to expand my cooking toys.

That's great, got another one on board.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »
Very nice to hear Dan,its a good way to cook,especially for tenderizing tough but tasty cuts.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline MoHuka

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 03:01:45 PM »

LV Cajun.....where do you get your directions and/or recipes for cooking Sous Vide?  Will I get any recipes with the Anova?  I see some books on Amazon but none of them get very good reviews

Thanks...
Lead a good life and treat your fellow man as you wish to be treated and the attendance at your funeral will be largely dependent on the weather
---------------------------
KCBS CBJ
Bradley 6-rack with PID and 2-element mod
REC TEC
SRG with Tommy Ring
Weber Genesis with Grill Grates
ANOVA Sous Vide

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »

LV Cajun.....where do you get your directions and/or recipes for cooking Sous Vide?  Will I get any recipes with the Anova?  I see some books on Amazon but none of them get very good reviews

Thanks...

The only instructions that come with the Anova is the operating instructions no recipes. I noticed the not very good reviews of the SV cookbooks on Amazon too and have not purchased any for that reason.  So what I have been doing is Google sous vide and all kinds of websites with sous vide recipes and cooking tips will pop up.  Also our very own LTBBQ site has been a very good source as well.
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
x2.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline MoHuka

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 06:39:12 PM »
Just received my "Red is Best" Anova and going to break it in this weekend with some Ribeyes...can't wait to try it.....
Lead a good life and treat your fellow man as you wish to be treated and the attendance at your funeral will be largely dependent on the weather
---------------------------
KCBS CBJ
Bradley 6-rack with PID and 2-element mod
REC TEC
SRG with Tommy Ring
Weber Genesis with Grill Grates
ANOVA Sous Vide

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 08:26:15 PM »
Just received my "Red is Best" Anova and going to break it in this weekend with some Ribeyes...can't wait to try it.....

Great minds think alike, I got the red one too.  Looking forward to seeing your ribeyes.  ;)
----------------------