Recipes > BURGERS!!!!

CHALLENGE: Your BEST Cheeseburger recipe!

(1/5) > >>

teesquare:
I am entertaining some folks from Copper Center Alaska.  ( I feel so bad for them - having a house on the Copper River, and having to eat all that salmon, and hunt Caribou and Moose...poor folks.... ::) :D ) So I am going to make...HAMBURGERS!!!! ;D

But - I want these to be "special"! ( No, not short-bus special....) SO - tell me what YOUR favorite burger is. And - if it is not one that yo name at home - as long as you know the technique used, that is fine. The internet is rife with recipes, but as we all know - some of them sound good...but come up short on delivering taste impact.

Let the salivating begin!

Pam Gould:
I mince some gahhlick, onions and lotsa shrooms..I said mince..add to 80/20 chuckie for the best greasy cheeseburgers..the shrooms keep it real moist and so does the onions and gahhlick...serve with anything.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

smokeasaurus:
I will add either Secret Seasoning or Sweet Lou's Steak and Hamburger into 70/30 ground beef. Not packed to tightly. Set up a grill or smoker for indirect cooking.

Using 70/30 you have tons of flavor and moist burgers with a smoke ring and no flare ups to worry about. Once you smoke a burger you wont grill em again......

HighOnSmoke:
Tee, here are some stuffed burgers I did awhile back before I joined the board.

Burger number 1 was filled with Pepper Jack cheese, sliced jalapenos, onion and cooked garlic.

Burger number 2 was filled with Horseradish cheddar, Pepper jack, sliced jalapenos, sliced olives, onion and garlic.

Burgers number 3 was filled with Extra Sharp Cheddar and Swiss cheese, onion, garlic and homemade BBQ sauce.

Excellent flavors and very filling!  ;)

Sandman:
Ground brisket makes the best burgers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version