Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Homebuilt & Modified Cookers

Been holding back on posting this (lot's of pictures)

(1/4) > >>

TMB:
Y'all that know me know I don't stand still long when it comes to grills  ;)  I started a NEW pizza oven idea an here it is.
I took the idea from Ahron's rocket stove and with a twist I'm going to attempt to turn it into a pizza oven ;)

So after taking a bunch of pictures and trying to figure which ones to use for this post.  So bare with me and keep an eye out cause I hope to have it up and test temps very soon.

I used a 4x4 inch squared steel pipe and joined to a 5x3 inch base for (as the burner)  Keep in mind this is the first time I tried this and to add to the stress level I want it to burn pellets  :)

OK, enough chit-chat here is the start of what I hope is the beginning of a very good pizza oven build

First, a big thanks to my brother in-law JT for helping.  My knees just won't let me do to much anymore :(

Now it's close to start testing but needs a few more things, but in the mean time I need to build a pellet basket

Now ready to weld the lower piece into place

Here it is sitting in a test part of the pipe I used. You can get an idea of how it will look in the pipe when installed

Here is the cooker I'm going to turn into a pizza oven (I hope)  8) 8) 8)

Again, it's a project in the works and y'all will get to watch it come together and I hope it works the way I want it to

Stay tuned..............................................

drholly:
Staying tuned....  ??? ??? ??? ???

tlg4942:
I'lol be watching... Interesting idea

muebe:
Will be watching Tommy!

smokeasaurus:
Our resident mad scientist is back at it  :) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version