FORUM SPONSORS > Cookinpellets.com

We wanted to share with everyone how it works between Amazon & cookinpellets.com

(1/2) > >>

GrillGirl@cookinpellets:

Even though Amazon shows that our Perfect Mix or 100% Hickory may be out of stock and will ship in 1 to 2 months ... it is not correct. Cookinpellets has been shipping pellets to Amazon in big quantities for the last 3 months and they just can not keep it in stock. It is frustrating to us too. 

Our advice is check amazon.com twice daily if you’re looking to buy from them. We are happy to sell to you all just remember we can not get the shipping discounts amazon does.

muebe:
Well running out if stock is a good thing. It means that it is selling. Can't blame you guys for that.

drholly:

--- Quote from: muebe on June 01, 2015, 09:23:33 PM ---Well running out if stock is a good thing. It means that it is selling. Can't blame you guys for that.

--- End quote ---
X2!

sliding_billy:
My cookinpellets have always shipped to me within a few days regardless of what the Amazon shipping estimate says.

RAD:

--- Quote from: sliding_billy on June 02, 2015, 02:38:37 AM ---My cookinpellets have always shipped to me within a few days regardless of what the Amazon shipping estimate says.

--- End quote ---
me too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version