MEMBER VIDEOS > Backyard Jack

The video you've been waiting for...

(1/4) > >>

Jaxon:
I went out and shot some video today so I could show you some of the ways the F B (short for fire butler) can be utilized on your Weber 22".
This isn't a "how to" video, just a few minutes out on the deck checkin' it out.  It is NOT the official video of F B (LOL), but I hope to give you a clearer picture of what I've done with it so far.

what may not be included in the clip:
1.  expand the cooking surface
2.  line the hibachi with foil for easier cleanup
3.  there is plenty of room for the fire to breathe with the hibachi in place.  In fact, I have measured almost 450* when I got the fire going good.

*** Note this ***  if you want the hibachi REALLY HOT, put sear plate (the one with all the holes) in place and dump your hot coals thereon.  Give it just a few minutes and it'll get there.
Now, get a bag of popcorn and watch the show...

tomcrete1:
That's first time I've seen that, what a great idea and a awesome video  :)

Jaxon:

--- Quote from: tomcrete1 on December 05, 2015, 04:46:26 PM ---That's first time I've seen that, what a great idea and a awesome video  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanx, Tom, but I've seen your videos and they ARE awesome.  I'm just a backyard jack.

just sayin'...

HighOnSmoke:
Excellent video Jack! Just a couple of questions. What about wood? Would you put a chunk or 2 on
the lit and then maybe mix some with the dry charcoal? I am thinking this would be the setup for
a long low and slow.  I did not see anything about wood on the FB channel and haven't seen anyone
inquire yet. Also what did you use to season your wok? I know that FB uses grapeseed oil as he showed
that in his cleaning video. 

I guess I will be doing some experimenting next week when mine gets here. I will be calling or texting you
for help.

sparky:
Nice video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version