Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Homebuilt & Modified Cookers

Is This Art's Next Cooker?

<< < (5/5)

ACW3:

--- Quote from: drholly on December 18, 2015, 08:50:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: africanmeat on December 18, 2015, 02:34:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: ACW3 on December 17, 2015, 08:57:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: africanmeat on December 17, 2015, 06:40:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: drholly on December 16, 2015, 11:47:42 PM ---I like it!  :D :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

Me 2

--- End quote ---

Aaron,
I'll bet you could knock one of these out in no time.  You've got mad metal-work skills.

Art

--- End quote ---

It will be a nice heater in my BBQ corner at work . just saying.

--- End quote ---

My "clay" chimera is showing its age (plus 10 years) and will need replacing soon. This would be a great addition to my deck - Ahron, are you taking orders?

--- End quote ---

Not too sure what kind of cooker it would be.  However, it would certainly evoke a lot of conversation.  A great addition for someone who has a lot of cookers on their deck/patio.  Tee and Jaxon come to mind.

Art

Art

deestafford:
That really is a characture of what IR2Dum's parents looked like when he told them he was going to the University of Texas rather than BAMA.  Dee

teesquare:

--- Quote from: deestafford on December 18, 2015, 04:16:23 PM ---That really is a characture of what IR2Dum's parents looked like when he told them he was going to the University of Texas rather than BAMA.  Dee

--- End quote ---
[/b]

And in so doing -  he simultaneously raised the average I.Q. of 2 universities! :D :D :D

IR2dum:

--- Quote from: teesquare on December 18, 2015, 05:11:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: deestafford on December 18, 2015, 04:16:23 PM ---That really is a characture of what IR2Dum's parents looked like when he told them he was going to the University of Texas rather than BAMA.  Dee

--- End quote ---
[/b]

And in so doing -  he simultaneously raised the average I.Q. of 2 universities! :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

Walter O'brien I'm not, but you can call me Scorpion.....and I think that little cooker/heater/whatever is cute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version