FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

Fine Swine & Bovine Pork Steaks

(1/3) > >>

hikerman:
I had four pork steaks to grill up for Tuesday' s dinner. They got schmeared with molasses,  and then a thick coating of my favorite all-purpose rub...FS&B! Next into the refrigerator until grill time. Got the Grill Grates heated up good on the PK grill and plopped the steaks down to get a good searing. After that they were put on the indirect side grate and the littlemore grid and then I dialed down the heat to finish all the while keeping them juicy!  And they were very juicy and fork tender. In fact Mrs Hikerman asked if I had cooked these sous vide as they were so tender and moist! The PK and FS&B work wonders together!

[attachments deleted after 6 months]

Pappymn:
That is exactly what I was planning to cook tonight. I have a shoulder roast that I was going to cut steaks from. Is that what you do? Love the color on those. 145 degrees?

hikerman:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on April 13, 2016, 03:28:56 PM ---That is exactly what I was planning to cook tonight. I have a shoulder roast that I was going to cut steaks from. Is that what you do? Love the color on those. 145 degrees?

--- End quote ---

Yes Pappy I had my butcher cut them for me. And yes again on the temp. I quick-seared them, then slowed it all down until they hit their set point!
Go get 'em buddy!  ;)

smokeasaurus:
Had those last week.........didn't look half as good as yours.  8)

Pappy.....don't forget the pics...... :)

Tee..........sent you a pm.........I am dangerously low on the Fine Swine............... :o

Cajunate:
Wow! Looks fantastic!!!!
Haven't had them in a while here. Maybe one day soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version